Why You Should Use An Effective Flea and Tick Treatment……
Nobody likes fleas and tick infesting their dogs….. since they may be carrying diseases, hence causing some serious health issues.
Besides the ticks and fleas causing some severe health problems, they also will infect your dog with tapeworms (which can cause lots of issues)….
……And that is why every pet owner needs to have an effective and proven flea and tick control kit on hand at all times.
What are the Most Effective Type of Flea and Tick Control Kit…..
However, there are so many different brands and types of flea and tick control kits out there on the market so choosing the right brand is not going to be an easy task.
Especially if you do not know what to look for!
==> In order to make it easy for you, I am going to review one of the best flea and tick control kits available on the market, which is worth every penny.
The product is Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Ultimate Dog Flea & Tick Control Kits.
One of the main reasons why I like this product so much is because of the holistic approach method used to eradicate unwanted Tick and Fleas. It’s a 3 step method including Prevention, Repel and Protection.
- Prevention: Prevent fleas, ticks, and other biting insects (in the early part of their lifecyle just as they develop) before they approach your pet.
- Repel: Repels fleas, ticks, and other biting insects during the height of flea & tick season, preventing infestations and allergic reactions from even starting.
- Protection: Protect your pet against fleas, ticks, and other biting insects as well as protects them from dangerous, possibly deadly, chemical spot-ons.
Should You Try To Avoid Fleas vs Wait Until Your Dog Is Infested?….
From my experience, it is much easier to avoid fleas ,than it is, to get rid of them once your dog is infested. Also, preventing flea and tick is a lot more economical than dealing with the health problems that they can lead to.
If you want to do this right…….
…..then you will have to find a flea and tick prevention method that is both safe and reliable, without having to blow your budget on expensive toxic chemicals or veterinarian fees.
A Powerful All-Natural Flea and Tick Treatment- I Recommend..
The Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Ultimate Dog Flea & Tick Control kit provides a holistic approach to eliminating fleas and ticks without dangerous chemicals. It comes fully loaded with every natural weapon you need, and you won’t have to worry about flea science and which product type is best suited for your dog.
You could order the items that make up the kit separately if you know exactly what current needs are , or you could order the kit and save yourself a few bucks + you’ll have the peace of mind that you have the complete package for treating the fleas on your dog.
The Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Ultimate Dog Flea & Tick Control kit includes;
- EasyDefense flea and tick shampoo
- EasyDefense spray
- EasyDefense barrier bites
- EasyDefense flea and tick tag
- EasyDefense all-in-one flea remedy
- EasyDefense herbal squeeze-on for dogs
- EasyDefense flea and tick collar for dogs
The EasyDefense barrier bites are easy to administer – bacon and pork flavored soft chew. This is one of the best natural flea and tick prevention for dogs from the inside out. They also provide powerful support for your pet’s skin and coat.
When it comes to EasyDefense flea and tick tag, it is the best natural flea repellent for dogs. There are no dangerous chemicals or harmful pesticides involved, hence making it one of the best natural flea remedies for dogs.
Another widely acclaimed product by most pet owners is the EasyDefense flea and tick collar. It is one of the best natural flea and tick prevention for dogs……
…..It protects your pet from fleas and ticks in all stages of life and lice. It is water resistant which is excellent for water-loving dogs. I like this collar since it doesn’t carry the smell which other similar products do. It can last for up to 4 months, which is very impressive and economical.
==>So you don’t have to keep buying a new collar at the end of the month.
The EasyDefense all-in-one remedy is an all-time favourite and its a natural flea remedy for dogs which protects your pet in all stages….
…..You can apply it directly your pet by sprinkling the powder on the fur – which is pretty easy to use. It contains natural ingredients such as peppermint oil and geranium plant which are safe.
Another product you don’t want to miss is the EasyDefense flea and tick spray – another favorite. It doesn’t contain any artificial fragrances or color, and no harsh chemicals.
==>The other advantage which sets this product as one of the best natural flea and tick prevention for dogs is that it is very versatile. You can use it on your pet and around your home at any time…..
…….When using collars and tags, you get rid of fleas and ticks on your dog, but they do nothing for the fleas around your home. So this is where this EasyDefense flea and tick spray comes in handy for getting rid of fleas entirely.
Here is a few things I like and don’t like about the natural method vs the conventional, pesticide based methods for tick and flea treatments;
- The natural method uses more natural extracts than the conventional, pesticide treatment methods that uses chemicals which might be more toxic to your pet.
- There is significant less or almost no chance of your dog having a side effect when treated using a natural method than with the conventional, pesticide treatment methods.
- The Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Ultimate Dog Flea & Tick Control Kit is a time-saver and very economical as it provides value for your money. You get all your dog flea control needs for one low price, and you don’t have to worry about the what type of product works best depending on the stage of the flea lifecycle.
- Since you are using a natural non-tonic treatment in your home, you don’t have to worry about effects this treatment may cause on yourself and other members of your family.
- Although treatment using natural methods may be effective , it is not a quick fix and may require a bit of time for some results. The aim is to get rid of the unwanted pests without putting your dog at unnecessary risk.